Home AutomationImagine a house that remembers to lock itself at bedtime. Imagine hitting one button to dim the lights, draw the shades, turn on your favorite movie channel and adjust the picture and sound. That’s just the beginning of what you can do with CHOOSE AV and Security’s audiovisual and automation systems. Our systems offer Time-of-day and sunlight-controlled automation of lighting, window shades, Motion activated lighting for nighttime or anytime with many control options, ranging from wall touch screens to smart phone apps. We offer any type of installation, from single media source to multi-source, multi-room audiovisual integration, acoustic optimization for any room, new installations, and existing system renovations or room repurposing. Let us customize for the way you live in your home.
- Whole Home
- Family Room
- Automated Blinds
Complete Home Control
With the CHOOSE AV and Security system, you can start with just one room or automate your entire home all at once. Here are just a few ideas to turn your house into a smart home:
- A "Wake Up" scene automatically adjusts the thermostat and gradually turns up the lights each morning.
- A "Goodbye" button locks the doors, arms the security system, turns off all the lights, and adjusts the temperature on your way out.
- While away, your system alerts you when your child arrives home from school or if there is a water leak detected in the laundry room.
- A single remote or touch screen provides you with complete control of your entertainment system. As the movie starts, the shades close and the lights dim—automatically.
A Brilliant Family Room
The family room is a place to relax and enjoy time together. It’s also usually the room many customers begin their home automation experience. Here’s why:
- One remote controls everything: TV, receiver, music, streaming content, DVR, etc. That same remote also controls your lights, shades, temperature, music and so much more.
- CHOOSE AV and Security integrates with IP cameras and security systems, and offers a video door station—so you can check out who's at the door, safely.
- Touch screens with video intercom let you keep an eye on the baby as you watch a movie.
The Connected Kitchen
Regardless of size or style, the kitchen is a place where automation meets personalization.
- Send an announcement through your intercom and flash lights in the kids’ rooms when it’s time for dinner.
- Initiate a “Cooking” scene to fill the room with upbeat music and bright light as you prepare meal.
- An "Entertain" scene dims the lights and changes the music to let your guests enjoy their meal in a perfect ambiance.
A Bedroom Retreat
Enjoy the glories of automation every day—from the time you first wake up, until the moment your head hits the pillow again at night.
- Program a perfect "Wake-up" scene featuring your favorite music, followed by a gentle opening of the shades and a brightening of the lights.
- Press the “Goodnight” button to turn off all the lights in your home, lock every door, adjust the thermostat and arm the security system without leaving the comfort of your covers.
- Be notified if people are moving about the house, or if doors or windows are opening after hours when they shouldn’t be.
Managing your window blinds is an important step to keeping your house cool and lowering your energy bill. Automate your blinds with a QMotion Automated Blind system, the most sophisticated and aesthetically designed shades on the market, installed by CHOOSE AV and Security systems.
Ultimate Home Theater
Home automation takes movie watching to an entirely different level by integrating the products and services you already have into one seamless, awe-inspiring experience.
- Start the movie, dim the lights and set the temperature with the touch of one button.
- Automatically raise the lights to 50% when the movie is paused so you can make that quick trip to the snack bar in safety.
- When someone comes to the door, automatically pause the movie and see who is there on your touch screen without ever leaving the couch.
A Backyard Haven
Home automation from CHOOSE AV and Security makes your outdoor spaces more comfortable, more secure and more fun.
- Heat up the pool or hot tub from your smartphone.
- Create stunning lighting scenes in the back yard to showcase your beautiful landscaping.
- Automate porch, patio and yard lights to save energy or set a mood.
- Use motion sensors, lights and alerts for late-night security.
Home Security and Fire SystemsWhether you need an upgrade or an entirely new system, CHOOSE AV and Security can give you more control over your home’s security with a wide variety of interfaces, from wall panels and touch screens to TV integration and smart phone apps. Enjoy full access control from card swipes, proximity readers (move a card near a sensor on the wall), and more. View live security camera footage of your home from anywhere in the world. Be alerted to Fire alarms or intruder detection with security systems integration.
- One Touch Security
- Security Cameras and VIdeo
- One-Touch Smart Locks
- Intruder Text Alerts
- Fire Alert Systems
One Touch Security
A little peace of mind goes a long way. Protect your home or business by integrating smart locks, lighting, sensors, security cameras, network video recorders, security panels and monitoring systems with a CHOOSE AV and Security automation system so you can keep a virtual “eye” on your house 24x7.
Network Video Recorders and Security Cameras
Homeowners rely more and more on surveillance cameras and NVRs (network video recorders) to bolster the security of their homes and businesses. With CHOOSE AV and Security solutions, it’s easy to check in on home from anywhere in the world—right from your smartphone. View live security camera footage straight from your mobile device while remotely connecting and commanding your home, from virtually anywhere.
One-Touch Smart Locks
CHOOSE AV and Security automation systems work with most smart locks, so with a touch of a button—on a touch screen, keypad, and even your tablet—every door in the home is securely bolted. You can even assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers. Provide your kids or family members with unique codes and you can get text alerts when they are coming and going. And on those days when nothing goes right, it’s easy to let yourself in when you forget your keys.
Immediate Intruder Text Alerts
Your CHOOSE AV and Security smart home can also be programmed to respond to “actions” identified by the security camera or sensor to keep your treasures safe and secure. Get a text alert when someone approaches the door. If a door opens after midnight, have lights flash and alarms sound to ward off would-be intruders. The text alert system can also notify you if your water heater leaks while you are on vacation, so you can take care of the problem long before you head home.
Fire Alert Systems
Home security doesn’t just mean preventing unwanted visitors… it means complete piece of mind when it comes to protecting your family and your belongings. That’s why CHOOSE AV and Security systems incorporate 24/7 smoke and fire alert monitoring for residential service. All fire systems are constantly monitored even if other systems are not armed, giving you precious time to react and make sure your loved ones are safe. To round out your piece of mind, we also provide carbon monoxide detectors, water sensors, and asset sensors.